Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Welcome to Our Blog!

I am so excited to finally have a blog. Now I can share of all of the many adventures of my Grant and Kate. They are growing up so fast, especially Kate. She just turned 19 months yesterday! Here are a few recent pics of them: Enjoy!


Grant at one of his favorite times of the day: Eating PBJ for lunch! :-)

While my mom was at work one day, Christina surprised my mom by taking a picture of my brothers in their uniforms, developing it, and then putting it in the special frame my mom had gotten a few months back. I got in on it and brought the kids over to snap a few pics with them. Aren't they handsome? :-) David is above and Jonathan is below. Jonathan will be going to Iraq in April for 12 months. We are going to miss him!




Kate is proudly showing off her new hair cut that Mommy gave her the day before. Her bangs were in her eyes so I gave them a quick trim. Oh, how she loves her snuggly and blanket!


Joel was working on replacing our fence so the kids and I were playing around outside. It was a cold day but we had fun being bundled up.

5 comments:

Mikaela said...

The kids are so big! We'll look forward to staying updated with your family through the blog! Aren't they a great invention! I don't know if you have our address www.thehatfields.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Wahoo! Lookin' good girlfriend. Let me know if you want me to help pimp out your blog :)

Mom A.K.A. Nana said...

This is great!! Love seeing the pics and also reading up on the info of Apraxia. You have the sweetest children! love Mom a.k.a. Nana

The Chandler Clan said...

so glad we can keep up with the delucas!
we miss everyone

steele family said...

Yeah! I am so glad you have a blog. It is my only real touch with civilization these days, lol. I added your link to mine too.

I love the pic of Kate and her blankie, it is adorable.