Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pretty Cool

This afternoon when I picked Grant up from school, his teacher told me that Grant is talking so much at school that she almost had to tell him to "zip it!" She said he's talking in 2 and 3 words sentences all of the time and that it is unbelievable. I said in response, "So you can tell a big difference, huh?" and she said, "Oh yeah!" This just makes me so happy and at times throughout the day I am in shock at some of the words that come out of his mouth.
On the way home from school, we helped a neighbor boy get home after being bit by a dog. We brought him to our house first to clean him up. (His grandma doesn't come home until later.) Grant and Kate were very interested in Chad's "boo boo" and later Grant called Joel on his pretend phone and said, "Dada? Cha bi by a do." He told him that Chad got bit by a dog, leaving the ending sound off of each word. I was like, wow, another 4 word sentence!
Pretty cool, huh? :-)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Such great news from his teacher! So excited for you!!