Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Four Years Old!

My sweet Kate turned 4 this past Sunday! She is really growing up, sometimes too fast. So on Monday she had her 4 year check up in the morning and then in the afternoon she had a check up with her eye doctor. This check up was to see how her vision and eyes are doing after a couple months of wearing glasses. She is doing well with her glasses and can see SO much better with them. She is severely near sighted and the doctor said she can see clearly about 6 inches in front of her nose! She is still seeing things for the first time and I am so thankful for her glasses! After two doctor appointments in the same day, I thought Kate deserved a nice treat so we stopped at Henry's IceCream shop in Plano. Kate got Dinosaur Egg flavor, but only because it had dinosaur in the name. She is really likes dinosaurs. :-) I settled for chocolate mint, one of my all time favs! Here are a few pics from our little date together:




No comments: