Saturday, June 16, 2012

Come on, Kate!

Earlier today, Grant was impatiently waiting on Kate when he said, "come on, Kate!" that's a new phrase and made me laugh. While we were at Home Depot today, Gant said to a sales lady who was helping us, "hi, ma'am." lol A few other things I didn't think of to mention in the previous post: Earlier this Spring, Grant has started singing. He sang Happy Birthday to me (with help) on my birthday in March and of course it brought me to tears. He is singing words to songs he knows right on time and actually getting it. He loves music so much, and it is way cool hearing him trying to sing. Sometimes he will say a phrase to one of his favorite songs randomly during the day n a sing song voice. Other new phrase: "stop it" :-) Often his new words and phrases crack me up, and often times they make me cry tears of joy!

No comments: