Sunday, September 28, 2008

Friday Night!

As mentioned in my last post all my family came over to our house Friday night in honor of my brother Jonathan being home from Iraq. He's home on a 2 week leave and will go back to Iraq October 7. We all had a great time of hanging out and eating tacos!

Jon, Christina, "Nana" Charlene, Daniel, David, and Blair



Kate and Aunt Brendin with their matching dogs! :-) Kate's dog is one of 4 stuffed dogs that she sleeps with every night (and nap). She really is crazy about dogs. Brendin brought Piper over and it is crazy how she is the same as Kate's doggie!

Jennifer, Christina, and me


My mom, Charlene, and Jon & Blair


The Brothers: Shawn, Joel, Daniel, Jon, and David. I can officially say now that all 3 of my little brothers are now my "little big brothers" as they are all taller than me!

No comments: