Sunday, September 28, 2008

Saturday!

Don't you love my original post titles? :-) Sorry, but I couldn't think of anything...my brain is still a little fried from Friday, at least that's what I'm claiming while I still can!

Saturday Joel and I were able to go to Six Flags on behalf of Jones Blair, the company Joel works for. They were having a company picnic there Saturday night and gave free tickets to everyone who was able to go. We also got a free sports bottle with free refills all day long. It was great! I love Six Flags and jump at the chance to go any time I get! Most of all if was great to just get away with Joel and have a long date. As tired as I was from Friday I was really looking forward to the day.

Christina babysat Grant and Kate for us. She is great with them and they love "Aunt Nina"! Here are a few pics she snapped while we were gone:





Kate, all on her own, going to bed in the dining room. Of course she didn't stay there long but she did put the pillows and her blanket and her snugglies there. She is silly.

Grant pretending with play food. I love it!

No comments: