Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tomorrow is Another Day...

Ok, today pretty much sucked in the potty training department. And in the dinner department. But I did get most of the house picked up which had gone to pot over the past several days. How does it get that way so fast, I still don't understand???

So Kate wore diapers after 2 peepee accidents and one #2, and we had Double Dave's take out for dinner. Whew...

So maybe I was a little too confident in the potty success. I am hoping tomorrow will be a better day. I think for the most part Kate was really tired today. At some point in the middle of the night I woke up to some serious laughter, and not from either one of my children. Thank you, Tickle Me Elmo. And Kate did not take a good nap as well. Which means she was cranky which means Mommy was cranky! Thank goodness Joel came home early today! 8-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Melody,

I can so sympathize with you. Potty training is so 1 step forward, 2 steps back. Every once in a while God sends along a kid who goes in the potty once and never looks back (my Truth), but it's a rare find. I know it is tough. Noel has it down and then two days ago -- 6 times she did not make it to the potty on time. I was not too happy with her, but then the next day she was back on track. Go figure!
Kate will get it, I'm sure you know that. You are a good mamma. Keep fightin' the fight.

love,
ann