Monday, October 6, 2008

We have internet access!!!

My amazing husband got an old laptop up and running this evening. I think I have caught up now on most of my bloglist. We still don't have our pc working but I'm so thankful and happy to have access to the world from my happy little home...yeah! 8-)

I have actually taken some pictures lately but I'm sure it will be awhile now until I can figure out how to get them on here, the laptop.

Grant was out of school today and tomorrow so Kate and I are enjoying him being home with us. We had a relaxing morning today and then went to the gym. It was raining and I was tired but I'm proud of me for taking my two kiddos out in the rain to the gym!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay for Joel! I was so glad to get a message from you! I am glad that you made it to the gym and to our house. We had a lot of fun!

mrs. rains & family said...

i'm proud of you too! keep it up... you look amazing!

steele family said...

way to go Joel!