Monday, June 22, 2009

Three Word Sentence!

Yesterday and today Grant said completely on his own, meaning without me telling him what to say, "I want snack" and "My name Grant." Woo-hoo!!! For a very long time we have been at 1 word sentences. For example: "Home?" "Eat?" "Bike!" These mean "Are we going home?" "Is it time to eat?" and "I want to ride my bike!" This morning he said "I want snack" but I had to tell him no because it was 20 minutes after breakfast and I really wasn't in the mood. Both kids have been very bad today and right now I am about to run away. However, Grant saying a 3 word sentence is something to be very excited about and I am very proud of him. And we are very proud of him for going potty three times in the toilet yesterday! Today, not so much but there is hope.

Anyone want to volunteer in potty training my sweet dyspraic boy??

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am not volunteering to potty train, but I am very excited for Grant!!! And for you!!! Sorry that today has been so bad. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

The Scotts said...

YIPPPEEEE SKIIPPPEEEEE

GO GRANT GO GRANT GO GRANT :)