Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Last Day of School!

A few days ago I emailed Ms. Patsy, Grant's teacher, asking if Kate and I could come to school on the last day and bring donuts for snack. She welcomed the idea and so it was a plan. Thanks, Melissa, for the great idea! :-)

We came around snack time and then got to hang out a little while afterwards until it was time to go home. This is Ms. Patsy, Grant's Special Ed teacher at Liberty Grove Elementary:


This is Ms. Mary, Ms. Patsy's helper

And here is Ms. Paula, Ms. Patsy's other helper

This is Jacky (ja ja), Grant's little buddy at school. Grant and Jacky are two peas in a pod!

The donuts were a big hit! Kate was being such a big girl sitting at the table with the other kids.





God has blessed us so much through wonderful teachers who work hard with him day in and day out. I know their job isn't easy, and I am so grateful for their endless patience and loving kindness to Grant. He has made a lot of progress this year to which I give them a lot of credit! I wasn't able to get a picture of Ms. Delia, Grant's speech teacher, but we are thankful for her, too! It's hard to believe the school year is now officially over. Thank you, Lord, for a great year!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Glad I could be of help! I love all of your pics and the updates on you guys. Your yard looks great, by the way.