Friday, June 27, 2008

On a Roll...

After I made bows for Baby Emerson, I was kind of on a roll and made a few bows for Kate. :-) A few weeks ago I was at Walmart passing by the baby department when I spotted a $1.oo rack of clothes. I found several cute shirts and matching shorts for Kate and bought a few for next year, too. They're super cute and she was really needing some play clothes to get her through the rest of the summer. She has been growing so fast lately and is already in 2T.

Anyway, when I saw this one with the cupcake I thought it would be super cute for her to wear for her birthday. I already had cupcake ribbon and we always do cupcakes for birthdays at our house...so it will all be too cute!



At CG last night I brought it to show my girlfriends. I just had to show someone! I think they think I'm a little crazy. 8-) Oh well...

1 comment:

mrs. rains & family said...

kate is going to be so cute on her birthday!