Friday, June 27, 2008

Where's Grant?


The other night I went to check on Grant before I went to bed for the night. I heard him snoring a little when I walked in his room but as I got closer and closer to his bed, I couldn't see him! It was pretty funny actually since I could hear him snoring, I immediately knew the sound was coming from under his bed. So I looked down and this is how I found him:




So then I had to go get Joel, who was already in bed, so he could come and see. We both had a good chuckle and then lovingly put him back in bed. He was so sleepy. He said, "Bye" (he says this for "good night") in his half asleep voice to us as we tucked him in. He is a sweet boy!

3 comments:

steele family said...

that is funny!

Mikaela said...

What a funny and sweet memory!

mrs. rains & family said...

hehe... i love it! so cute.