Sunday, July 26, 2009

More Fun With Aunt Jenni!

Kate is waiting very patiently for her 2nd day out with Aunt Jenni! After getting her all dressed, we got her backpack ready and her car seat by the front door. I said to her, "How about you put your backpack by the front door?" So Kate did and then she proceeded to sit down next to it, as you can see, and said to me, "Sit" meaning, "I'm going to sit right here." So I said, "You're going to sit there and wait for Aunt Jenni?" and she answered by nodding. So she sat there for a good 10 minutes until Aunt Jenni got here!

They had another fun day together and Grant and I were able to get a lot of work done. I'm so thankful for both. It is so great to work with Grant without Kate around to be distracting. We are making a lot of progress this summer and every chance I get to work with him one-on-one helps so much. Grant really wanted to go with Aunt Jenni this time but we told him that his turn was next. It just didn't work out for him to go that particular day, but he did, however, get to go the following week, which was this past week. More on that later....

Thank you, Jen, for giving Grant and me another great day of working together and for loving on Kate!

No comments: