Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good Times

Uncle Daniel and Aunt "Nina" came over Saturday and stayed with us until Tuesday night. We had fun hanging out with them. Joel and I got to go on a date on Saturday night, we all went to church on Sunday, and then had fun just hanging out on Monday. Tuesday they watched the kids for me while I taught piano in the morning.


We always ask Grant to try to say people's names, especially close friends and family. So after months of asking him to say Christina, Grant started calling Christina "Nina" and it is really cute. He will call her that like he calls me "Mamum" and in the right context. For Daniel, mostly just the vowels come out but you can tell he is trying to say Daniel. He never really has had a name for Christina so we are so happy that now she is Nina. :-)

We love you, Aunt Nina!




Cool Dudes


"Shh! I'm sleeping with Aunt Nina"

2 comments:

steele family said...

that look on her face is priceless :)

Anonymous said...

aww Kate looks so cute!! I love her face when i'm reading to her, haha :D