Thursday, July 3, 2008

Yum...Granola!

This afternoon Grant helped me make homemade granola. He had fun pouring and then mixing. We made it after lunch and put it in the oven right before nap time. I told him that when he woke up it would be ready and that we would eat it for our snack. When he got up from his nap he went right to the kitchen looking for the granola! He loved it and wanted "muh" (more). This was the first time I've made granola and I think I will be making it much more since it was such a hit.

Kate was watching us while she was finishing up her lunch. She wanted me to take her picture and then started acting silly. She is a little toot.

2 comments:

The Chandler Clan said...

looks yummy, would love the recipe. also, would love to know how you make your bows (if you're willing to share it)
-traci

steele family said...

yummy, i want the recipe too!