Saturday, January 24, 2009

Look Mama!

This past couple of weeks Kate has been working very hard at trying to get her shoes on. She loves trying on mine and this past week she put Grant's on. She thinks it's so fun now to wear Grant's shoes! Yesterday, she was wearing them around the house for over an hour and then we went to Wal-Mart. She wore them the whole time to the store. I was too tired to deal with shoes...


Here she is showing me her new socks that she loves to wear, too.
Now this was totally unexpected to say the least. One day I found Grant wearing Kate's pants! They were laying around on the floor somewhere and I guess he got an idea in his head that it would be fun to try them on. The funny thing is that they were her hot pink pants of all things and it just cracked me up. Most of the time she wears blue jeans. While I'm not encouraging my son to cross-dress, I was very excited inside that he got both legs in the right hole and that he put them on the right way and he had them pulled up over his bottom. These things are such a struggle for him so to see him get it right warms my heart and in this case gave me a good laugh at the same time. :-)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Good job, Grant and Kate!

steele family said...

Those pics are adorable! Great job, Grant.