Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day Party!


Friday Grant had a party at his school for Valentine's Day. Kate LOVES going to Grant's class and always acts like she owns the place. Ms. Patsy is always so nice and made a plate of goodies for her just like the rest of the kids. I couldn't get a picture of them looking at me but instead Grant is munching away on his chips and cookies and Kate is trying to unwrap a chocolate kiss. That's the first thing she went for. A girl knows what they want, huh?

After the kids ate their yummy snacks, they each passed out Valentine cards and some candy, too. Kate somehow managed to come home with a huge heart sucker that was wrapped in a plastic wrapper. As soon as we got to the car she wanted to eat it but they already had so much candy that I told her no. I didn't take it away from her thinking that she would just hold onto it and thinking that there was no way she would be able to unwrap it. Well, about 7-8 minutes later I look back at her and she is munching away on it! How did she unwrap it?!? I just shook my head and told her to show me her sucker, goey mess and all. So in the picture that is what she is doing, showing me her yummy sucker. What would we do without wipees??

No comments: