Sunday, August 2, 2009

Good bye, Horse!

I'm sad to say that Kate has out grown her pretty pink horsey. A few months ago she slid off of it as she was rocking back and landed on her bottom. She didn't hurt herself but it surprise her more than anything and was kind of funny at the moment it happened. That's when I knew she was getting too big for it. I had put it in the garage around that time but somehow it ended up back in her room about a month ago. She did ride it some more but she kept sliding off the back when she rocked up on it. So now she is definitely too big for it and it has to go.
Good bye, Horsey. We sure will miss your cute, pink, girlie-ness!

Lately, Grant has been into wanting his picture taken. Isn't he a sweet boy with his arm lovingly around his sister? I need to look at this more often so I will think to myself, "They really do love each other!" Sometimes with all the fighting that goes on between them, I feel like I am about to loose my mind!

No comments: