Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fancy Pants



Kate was just too cute to not snap a few pics today of her. Here she is in her fancy shoes from Aunt Jenni (Thank you, Aunt Jenni! Kate loves her new shoes!) with a pair of pants I picked up at a garage sale a while ago with a shirt I believe from a friend and then, of course, the bow to match her frilly ruffles on her pants. I have been waiting several months for her to grow into her new pants! They are so girly and Kate is definitely a girly girl. When we tried her shoes on this afternoon, she walked all the way from her room into my bathroom to look at them in the mirror! Then she took a nap in them. I guess that's ok for new shoes, right? :-)

1 comment:

Arica said...

Hey...nice shirt. I always loved Cal in that shirt too. I can't believe how big Kate is and how much she looks like Grant. We miss hanging with you guys too.