Monday, August 25, 2008

Beautiful Bread

You are looking at 100% Whole Wheat bread!


With the changes I'm making in Grant's diet, I literally could not find any bread at the grocery store that did not have something in it he can't have. So instead of buying it at Central Market or Whole Foods, I have been making it since late Spring.

God has blessed me with a bread machine and mill (thank you, Mom!), and the "know how" in making 100% Whole Wheat Bread, for which I am very thankful. It's amazing to think that almost 20 years ago when my sister and I started making and selling bread that I would be making bread for my son and his needs! (for those of you who don't know an intimate detail of my life, I have made about 10, 000 loaves of WW bread in my lifetime!)

I have given away a few loaves here and there and in the process I had several friends asking if I would start selling it. So after much thought I am now selling bread again! (Jen, I know you are thinking I'm crazy!) Here are a few pics of my first bread order:

Ingredients: freshly milled wheat berries, filtered water, canola oil, pure honey, yeast, sea salt, and dough enhancer (lethicin, vit. C, and ginger).

These weren't part of the order but a delicious and yummy treat! :-)

Joel and I decided that all profits from bread money will go towards Grant's NACD fund. We are saving up for this and you can read about it here. If you would ever like to place an order, you can call or email me by Thursday evenings. Bread is made fresh on Fridays!

No comments: