Monday, August 11, 2008

Hubby Love

I was tagged by my friend Melissa for this game. I tag Sara R. :-)

What is his name? Peter Joel DeLuca

How long have you been married? almost 7 1/2 years

How long did you date? 2 years

How old is he? 34

Who eats more sweets? that's a toss up - I eat cookies, he drinks coke. I'm not sure which has more sugar

Who said I love you first? he did

Who is taller? he is

Who can sing better? definitely Joel! He has a really good voice

Who is smarter? joel

Who does the laundry? i do but he helps me fold it often

Who pays the bills? we both do

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? i usually do but Joel says he doesn't want to have "sides" so he is sleeping on my side now. ;-)

Who mows the lawn? he does but I like to every now and then but he won't let me. "It's the Man's job" ....ok.

Who cooks dinner? mostly me, although he is a pretty good cook for a guy

Who drives? I do

Who is more stubborn? tough one...it's a toss up

Who kissed who first? he did. He asked, "Can I kiss you?"

Who asked who out first? he did when I was working at Bath & Body Works. I was mad at him because of a previous conversation about him not having time for a relationship (when I knew he liked me). He came to the mall with his sisters when I was working and when they were outside he randomly asked me if I wanted to go out sometime. Agh!!! I'm not sure if I have experienced that mad/very excited feeling since. ;-)

Who proposed? he did

Who has more siblings? no one. both of us have 5 siblings but all of his are married so technically he has more brother/sister in laws.

Who wears the pants? he does

1 comment:

mrs. rains & family said...

so cute! go look at my blog for my answers. :-)