Friday, August 15, 2008

ChuckEcheese!

Today we met up with Joel's sister Elizabeth and her four kiddos at ChuckEcheese for lunch. We had so much fun! Christina was going to go with me to help with G & K but ended up not being able to go last minute. I still wanted to go because the kids love going there but part of me was nervous going by myself with Grant and Kate. Kate is pretty good about staying close to me when we are out but Grant will run off without any fear of getting lost or of losing me. He is getting better at not running off as much, as we have really been working with him on this over the summer.

Elizabeth's older kids helped me out quite a bit. In fact, at one point she and I were able to get in a 5 minute conversation at the table while the big kids were playing with the little ones! :-)


Grant's favorite ride


Barney comes in a close 2nd
Cousins Michelle and Timothy
Cousins Mike, Jr. and Timothy

Not the best picture of Grant but I'm posting it so you can get a glimpse of my new hair cut!
Grant would not look at the camera and grabbed a bite in the last second. :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!! your hair!!! Its sooo cute!!! oh and i love the pictures, i'm glad ya'll had fun without me! haha :)

Melissa said...

I love your hair!! So cute!! Can't wait to see it in person!

mrs. rains & family said...

MELODY!!! your hair is SOOOOOO cute! oh my gosh, i LOVE it! how does joel like it?

Anonymous said...

Melody-
Looks like ya'll had fun. I'm so glad. AND... I L-O-V-E the haircut. WAY cute on you!
-ann

Mikaela said...

I love the new look! Isn't your hair normally super curly? Do you use a straightner? Give us another post of the cute do :O)

Anonymous said...

i dig the new hair. i see you have lost weight since i last saw you
i know its been a while
3 days till semptember!!!