Tuesday, December 30, 2008

In case you were wondering...

...this is what my house has looked like every day except Tuesdays and Wednesday (when I teach lessons) for the month of December, I think, maybe longer. In fact, it looked like this 1 day before we had a Christmas party at our house. :-) Thankfully I have 2 things to be grateful for: 1. a small house and 2. a helping husband. Thank you, Joel!!!



At least it's clean laundry you're looking at.

You know it's bad when your mother says, "I've never seen it this bad before!" The last couple weeks have been better and it has helped that Joel has been home a lot. But there are days...and with NACD in full swing it's only going to get harder, I know!

1 comment:

mrs. rains & family said...

can i please show this to jason, so he stops thinking there's something wrong with me?!?! my house definitely looks like this with school, mommy-hood, wifely duties, all the singing we've been doing at church, etc. and he thinks i'm just not doing my job... hmm... i TOLD him i'm not the only one! :) (now i have proof!)

maybe we can get together and help each other clean! haha