Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner #2

Friday after Thanksgiving we had my family over for dinner. My dad was in town so that was nice and everyone made it that could. Jonathan is still in Iraq so we all missed him.
From left to right: Shawn, Jen, David (on the sofa), Daniel, Papa Mark, Christina, and Blair. Nana and Joel were there but not in the picture.
It's been awhile since we have had either one of our families over for Thanksgiving or Christmas but this year we did both in having my family over during Thanksgiving and Joel's family over on Christmas Day. Our house is small and both of us have big families but both times it worked out alright. I'm thankful for all of my family - all 35 of them...and that's just parents, sibblings, spouses, and children (cousins)...35 between Joel's and my family. We are blessed, huh? :-)

No comments: