Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day!

I know Christmas was just a few days ago but I now have our computer back and I am blogging pictures! :-)

Thanksgiving Day started with the Turkey Trot in downtown Dallas. My sisters, Jennifer and Christina, and my brother Daniel went with the kids and myself. We've gone before and it's always so much fun. This time I jogged the 5k with Grant. This has taken a lot of work getting to this point of jogging and it feels great! The weather was perfect and the kids did pretty good. When I was talking to Grant and Kate about the Turkey Trot on Wednesday and Thursday morning, I forget to tell them that there would be dogs, lots and lots of dogs. They LOVE dogs and all we heard from them was "Dog!" as they pointed every stinkin' dog out to us! Literally, there was probably a couple hundred of them...and about 35,000 people!





No comments: