Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We have Grant's program!!!

NACD emailed Grant's program late this afternoon! I was just hoping for Friday, as they said to expect it within 3-4 days!

His first program includes 20 different activities we will be doing with him (everyday!) and includes 17 videos for Joel and I to watch before starting. They vary in length from 2-12 minutes each. We are supposed to watch them a couple times before starting with Grant. There will be a few things we will need to buy for a couple of the activities. It's very interesting, to say the least, but good.

I'm feeling the pressure to get going, knowing it will take time to watch the videos and not wanting to waste any time with all the busy-ness during this time of year. I know we are in this for the long haul so I probably should not stress about it. I just want to get going so bad and not have it be 2-3 weeks before getting around to it. Joel said tonight, "We're going to have to start saying 'no' to things." Our life as we know it is soon to change! I say, "Bring it!"

2 comments:

steele family said...

I am so excited for you guys. I know it will be a lot of work, but you can do it! I will be praying.

Ashley said...

I can't wait to hear about everything! We are praying for ultimate success! You are an AMAZING mom!